Discussion topic: Discovery Plus "Upgrade to Watch"

This message was authored by ukplotter This message was authored by: ukplotter

Discovery Plus "Upgrade to Watch"

Good afternoon,

Having read this forum I remain utterly frustrated that I am unable to view Discovery Plus on my Stream Pucks. I have followed the online guide provided by Sky and Discovery to the letter, my account is set up and activated and all I get is "Upgrade to Watch" whenever I try to view anything. I have had the confirmation email from Sky Marketplace also confirming the subscription.

Any help gratefully appreciated.Screenshot 2023-06-25 151851.pngIMG20230625151822.jpgScreenshot_2023-06-25-15-18-04-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Best Answers
ukplotter
Topic Author
This message was authored by ukplotter This message was authored by: ukplotter Answer

Re: Discovery Plus "Upgrade to Watch"

Problem solved after complete removal of account and redoing the whole process. Thanks for your time in chat. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

ukplotter
Topic Author
This message was authored by ukplotter This message was authored by: ukplotter Answer

Problem solved after complete removal of account and redoing the whole process. Thanks for your time in chat. 

This message was authored by TweedaC This message was authored by: TweedaC

I am having the same issue. It previously worked but when i was required to resubscribe i can log in but to watch anything it says i need to upgrade my subscription

This message was authored by Bob365 This message was authored by: Bob365

I have the same problem. I have tried activating with the six digit code but still get upgrade to watch. How can I get the account reset please?

ukplotter
Topic Author
This message was authored by ukplotter This message was authored by: ukplotter

My post was escalated to Sky and they helped me on messenger. See hyperlink above. 

This message was authored by Chris+Houlton This message was authored by: Chris+Houlton

Re: Discovery Plus "Upgrade

By 'complete removal of account ' do you mean sky account or discovery account?

This message was authored by SylviaMoore This message was authored by: SylviaMoore

Hi 

I have been trying to sort it out for my Dad without any joy what's so ever, what do I need to do to get him access to the Rugby?

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SylviaMoore @What's the exact issue you are getting?

have you linked sky and discovery plus using the instructions listed here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-discovery-plus

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Softail This message was authored by: Softail

Please help had sky engineer out and multiple sky q experts then told problem would take 2 weeks to fix then nothing still no discovery plus 😡

This message was authored by Nigel19076 This message was authored by: Nigel19076

How did you do this, I am having exactly the same problem

Tim
This message was authored by Tim10Stan This message was authored by: Tim10Stan

I have exactly the same issue which no one can resolve. Would someone be able to help on here?

This message was authored by Indiekat This message was authored by: Indiekat

Me too discovery chat tried and they have said sky have deactivated at their end so back sky for help i go. 
wonder if anyone from sky will tesolve as still waiting for a response after raising it iver s week ago. 

This message was authored by TweedaC This message was authored by: TweedaC

For me the issue was that the registered sky email did not match the one i used for discovery+. I effectively had 2 accounts but only 1 worked with the sky deal.

My advise check the dicovery email to ur sky one and if different make sure to log out of the "non-sky" one before trying to enter the code

This message was authored by Tim10Stan This message was authored by: Tim10Stan

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately my email matches and so my issue can't be resolved in the same way. Discovery chat said that my account was inactive on the Sky side but Sky said that it is active and it's an issue on the Discovery side.

Frustrating but hoping it can be resolved.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion