Discussion topic: Weather app says we’ll be back soon

This message was authored by grfelltp This message was authored by: grfelltp

Weather app says we’ll be back soon

Weather forecast says we'll be back soon please try again later 

All Replies

This message was authored by Derek_Trotter This message was authored by: Derek_Trotter

Re: Weather app says we’ll be back soon

@grfelltp wrote:

Weather forecast says we'll be back soon please try again later 

Someone else reported this a few days ago. Perhaps it's been discontinued and Sky have abandoned it without telling customers? 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Works fine for me.

id suggest trying a reboot of your device (turn it off at the plug for at least 30 seconds).

if that doesn't fix it try an app refresh

Settings > System Management > Resets & Updates > refresh apps. This process is not instant and is carried out in the background so don't expect an instant solution.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Derek_Trotter This message was authored by: Derek_Trotter

Where even is the weather app? Is it only on Glass? I just tried looking for it on my Stream puck and couldn't see it anywhere. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It's called sky weather. The easiest way to get to it is voice search "what's the weather" and is opens.

i found it last in the long app list 

i didnt know it existed until a few days ago when someone reported an issue of it on the forum so I thought oh ill check it out and see if it works for me.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

@MarkGoldsmith wrote:

It's called sky weather. The easiest way to get to it is voice search "what's the weather" and is opens.

i found it last in the long app list 

i didnt know it existed until a few days ago when someone reported an issue of it on the forum so I thought oh ill check it out and see if it works for me.

Hmm. I just went through the whole long app list on my puck and it isn't there. I'll try voice control later, though it rarely understands a word I say...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion