Discussion topic: Error message - sorry there are currently no programmes of this type available

This message was authored by gymchair This message was authored by: gymchair

Error message - sorry there are currently no programmes of this type available

What does this message mean? I thought it might have been that there were no further episodes available (which there are) but it even gave this message when trying to select a film which I know is there?!

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Error message - sorry there are currently no programmes of this type available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gymchair wrote:

What does this message mean? I thought it might have been that there were no further episodes available (which there are) but it even gave this message when trying to select a film which I know is there?!

Hi @gymchair 

This message can be received if the box momentarily loses internet connection .

gymchair
Topic Author

Re: Error message - sorry there are currently no programmes of this type available

Thank you but I've checked the settings and it's definitely connected. This is on Sky Glass. I've tried different channels, I've tried asking for a programme but it just keeps coming up with the same error

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gymchair  Have you tried unplugging the TV from the wall for a minute or 2 then plug back in?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

gymchair
Topic Author

I can't get to the mains switch as the TV is on the wall and the socket is behind it! The only way to do that is to take the TV off the wall

This message was authored by Firth This message was authored by: Firth

I have this same problem, one sky puc works, one doesn't. I get the same message. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion