Discussion topic: Contact number for sky Ireland sales team

This message was authored by wilsjoc This message was authored by: wilsjoc

Contact number for sky Ireland sales team

Hi there, simply looking for a contact number for thr sky sales team in Ireland. I am not an existing sky customer. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Contact number for sky Ireland sales team

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@wilsjoc 

I'm not sure what the opening times were on January 1st and 2nd for the ROI Customer Service Centres. Perhaps try again today.

If you definitely need to contact Sky, (and as long as your services aren’t restricted) then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you back to the forum.

Note: We were informed recently the lines were busier than usual and that’s likely to continue for a while. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Make sure the flag on the bottom right of this link is set to Ireland then a number should be shown:

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
wilsjoc
Topic Author
This message was authored by wilsjoc This message was authored by: wilsjoc

Thanks very much for your answer. Tried ringing the number dispalyed (Removed) a few times but keeps saying ^it has not been possible to connect you^.  Any other suggestions?

Moderator note: Removed contact number

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@wilsjoc 

I'm not sure what the opening times were on January 1st and 2nd for the ROI Customer Service Centres. Perhaps try again today.

If you definitely need to contact Sky, (and as long as your services aren’t restricted) then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you back to the forum.

Note: We were informed recently the lines were busier than usual and that’s likely to continue for a while. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@wilsjoc wrote:

Thanks very much for your answer. Tried ringing the number dispalyed (Removed) a few times but keeps saying ^it has not been possible to connect you^.  Any other suggestions?

Moderator note: Removed contact number

Are you calling from Ireland? I don't think the number is valid outside Ireland.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion