Discussion topic: I would like to speak to a real person at sky what's the number?

This message was authored by Sandra571 This message was authored by: Sandra571

I would like to speak to a real person at sky what's the number?

I am looking to join sky for broadband and TV but the options are bewildering to me.  I'd like to speak to a real person at sky on the phone for some help in choosing the best package for me but can't find a telephone number.  Does anyone have a number they can give me please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: I would like to speak to a real person at sky what's the number?

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey there! Welcome to the Sky Community forum, where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related. 

To get more help on the forum, why not use the search bar at the top to search for questions already asked and answered by other Community users?

Or you can create your own Community discussion by 🌟clicking here🌟

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sandra571  You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Sandra571
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sandra571 This message was authored by: Sandra571

Thank you!

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey there! Welcome to the Sky Community forum, where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related. 

To get more help on the forum, why not use the search bar at the top to search for questions already asked and answered by other Community users?

Or you can create your own Community discussion by 🌟clicking here🌟

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion