Discussion topic: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

This message was authored by Deggy This message was authored by: Deggy

Re: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

Nope 

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@stereohaven Mine is a Stella please 😝 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Deggy @Nope ???

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Yeeeesss it working now. Signed out and the signed in and there it was 😆

This message was authored by RossyRossy This message was authored by: RossyRossy

@Deggy wrote:

Nope 

What are you saying nope to?

If it is because you can't see TNT Sports on the Discovery+ app on Sky, you need to exit the app, go down to the bottom of the Sky home page, click on system management, click on resets & updates, then click to refresh apps. Then just wait until it refreshes your apps and exits to main screen.

Open the Discovery+ app, and the TNT Sports channels are all there. Press down twice and you will see them

PXL_20230914_131238743.jpg

So to confirm the discovery plus has been updated for some/all soon with the TNT Sport channels and they are available to all of those with a relevant discovery plus premium subscription - not just TNT sports subscribers. We got there. Result 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by RossyRossy This message was authored by: RossyRossy

@Deggy wrote:

Yeeeesss it working now. Signed out and the signed in and there it was 😆

ahhh, you replied while I was writing my long reply 😂

Nope to it wasn't there when I checked. Logged out and in since now I got TNT 

Kind of makes sense for people to get an EE mobile contract that includes discovery plus  premium now if you want TNT sports via Sky. IMHO. Pending EE offering you relevant coverage. Think prices start from about £20 a month for one smart benefit 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

image.jpg

Yes definitely, it was an absolute no brainer for me as I was previously paying £10 per month with Giffgaff. Changed to EE when I saw how much cheaper it worked out to get TNT Sports rather than going through Sky or any other provider. Also, EE is the only mobile network to offer 5G in my area. Win win

This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven

@Jason+Golding wrote:

@stereohaven Mine is a Stella please 😝 

Well earned!

I am surprised, especially as you need your bumps felt to pay £30 for it now via Sky when you can pick up a subscription much cheaper elsewhere and use it on your Sky kit to keep everything in one place.

What isn't a shock is the app crawling through menus on low powered Sky Q, hopefully it is much smoother on Glass/Stream. 

I'll stick to watching my BT £10 per month subscription through my Apple TV while I save up to cover @Jason+Golding's bar bill!

-------------------------

LG B6 OLED | Sky Q | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K | Xbox One S
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

@Jason+Golding Is this another reason I should get stream as it's easier to watch on the discovery plus app, rather than going up and down on the menu?

This message was authored by Barry+Mc+Kelvey This message was authored by: Barry+Mc+Kelvey

Hi

I I have Discovery+ Premium via EE. I have Sky Q. I've refreshed the apps several times, logged out of Discovery+ and logged back in again.

TNT Sports still isn't showing up 😞

Anyone of you guys now seeing TNT Sports, do you get Discovery+ via EE and have Sky Q?

Thanks in Advance 

Barry 🙂

Sky Q UHD HDR 2 TB Box (32B106)
4 x Sky Q Mini Boxes
Sky Q Hub SR203

@stereohaven @lol. Have a good weekend mate 🙂

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion