Discussion topic: My sky glass Tv has stopped connecting to the internet but my router works fine for my laptop

This message was authored by JanetMills This message was authored by: JanetMills

My sky glass Tv has stopped connecting to the internet but my router works fine for my laptop

My Sky glass TV has stopped working.. It says it can't connect to the router but everything else that uses the internet is working fine. I've tried switching the TV off and back on again abd the router too. It hasn't worked for over 2 days. What is wrong?

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: My sky glass Tv has stopped connecting to the internet but my router works fine for my laptop

Do use WiFi and tried WiFi?

Exiled in HH
JanetMills
Topic Author
This message was authored by JanetMills This message was authored by: JanetMills

Re: My sky glass Tv has stopped connecting to the internet but my router works fine for my laptop

It won't connect to WiFi . The Tv says there is no internet and to check the router but I've done all that. I think there must be something wrong with the TV.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Go into the Network Settings, scroll over to the Reset button, and reset the network settings and go through the process of reconnecting your TV to your wifi network.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JanetMills  Another thing you could try is to unplug both your Glass TV and router.  Leave for a couple of minutes and the plug your router back in and wait for it to finish rebooting.  Once it has rebooted plug your glass TV back in and once it has also finished rebooting it will hopefully connect to the internet.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion