Discussion topic: Sky stream playlist

This message was authored by Charlp93 This message was authored by: Charlp93

Sky stream playlist

I recent moved from regular sky (old boxes) to sky stream. 

didnt really realise you couldnt record. But thought the playlist would do. 

i have added a few series and movies no problem. 

i added a series that was on Monday night to playlist. Ive got to watch it and its not there just all old episodes. If i go on channel 4 the episode that was on Monday is avilable there. Is there a reason why its not on my playlist?

if this is going to happen and im going to have to just keep going on the channels own site then i dont see the point in keeping. I may get rid as still in my 14 days. 

can anyone advise why it wouldnt be there?

thanks. 

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Sky stream playlist

@Charlp93 

The playlist continues to have issues with certain service providers and the links to their programme content. As you say, you can usually find missing episodes by going direct to the appropriate app, but at the moment the playlist can only really be used as a rough guide and isn't fully reliable. 

You can contact viewer relations at Sky on viewerR@sky.uk to let them know about these missing links on the playlist. 

If you feel it's too unreliable then you can easily switch back to Sky Q which does record properly, as you know, and gives you more control of when you can watch things. 

Charlp93
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charlp93 This message was authored by: Charlp93

Re: Sky stream playlist

Thank you

i have enquired about sky q and obviously there is a price increase etc and stream would stop working right away. 

I had a Netflix account years before it was linked to my Sky and now Sky saying if stream is cancelled they cant guarentee the netflix account will be able to be accessed on a different device such as laptop etc while wait to get sky Q which could be couple of weeks. Very annoying. If i had known how poor it would be with downloading i wouldnt of got!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion