Discussion topic: Hi, does anyone know why I can’t link my account to my sky stream puck after entering code online?

This message was authored by Ahnaf This message was authored by: Ahnaf

Hi, does anyone know why I can’t link my account to my sky stream puck after entering code online?

I've gone on to sky.com/activate to put the code in but then it says "check your sky glass. If you're not connected please try again later". 

I don't have Sky Glass, I'm using it on my normal Samsung TV

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Hi, does anyone know why I can’t link my account to my sky stream puck after entering code onlin

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ahnaf  To get you some help I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Hi, does anyone know why I can’t link my account to my sky stream puck after entering code on...

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve @Ahnaf sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Hi, does anyone know why I can’t link my account to my sky stream puck after entering code on...

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know, so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by RobsonM This message was authored by: RobsonM

Re: Hi, does anyone know why I can’t link my account to my sky stream puck after entering code onlin

I'm facing the same problem. I tried to contact sky through customer service, the time on hold was 40min. I tried through WhatsApp channel, they said it's not with them. I need help to activate my service and link it o my account. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@RobsonM Have a look at the following thread where others have been having. similar issue and have had some degree of success in resolving it: Unable to link account

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by f1nerd21 This message was authored by: f1nerd21

I'm unable to link account after putting 6 digit code in in numerous times please help 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@f1nerd21 is this on the initial setup on the stream puck and what error do you get?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This is on initial setup I've done a hard reset aswell 

Also on my account it says delivery on the way??? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion