Discussion topic: No router delivered yet?

This message was authored by Don1983 This message was authored by: Don1983

No router delivered yet?

My broadband is due to be activated in 2 days but I have not received a router and there are no tracking details for a router either. 

I previously had a Sky hub but I returned it. I am just worried that I am not going to have internet this weekend which I need. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: No router delivered yet?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Don1983  What information does it give you in track orders in my account about your router selivery?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Don1983
Topic Author

It doesn't give me any information regarding a router at all - All it states is that my broadband service will go live on the 25th. 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Don1983 hubs are dispatched to arrive a day or so before activation so its only really due today.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Don1983
Topic Author

Thanks for the reply, I was just a bit worried because there was no mention of the router anywhere or expected delivery date etc. 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@ChriseeFrom the sounds of what @Don1983 is saying that there is no information at all about a router in track oders in my account. Is this correct in what I am thinking. This would assume that Sky think that they already have a router and no need to send one out.

There should be something in track orders to say either coming soon or awaiting dispatch, but if there is nothing then that is a totally different story.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Don1983
Topic Author

Excatly this. I now don't know what to do moving forward or who I need to contact now. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion