Discussion topic: How to cancel sky broadband within cooling off period

This message was authored by Yesplease This message was authored by: Yesplease

How to cancel sky broadband within cooling off period

Agreed a contract with Sky broadband today...previous provider offered a better deal so how do I cancel my sky contract

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: How to cancel sky broadband within cooling off period

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Yesplease 

I would advise call sky on 150 from your landline or
zero three three three seven five nine one zero one eight from any other phone

Or if in Ireland

Call sky ireland on

Remove all the full stops

And ask to be thru to retentions to see if they can match your offer. If not they can action your cancellation

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by KateFFF This message was authored by: KateFFF

I tried to cancel my broadband the day after setting it up (day 1 of cooling off period). Spoke to an advisor who said cancellation was in progress. I rang another advisor on day 3 just to double check and they said the same. Day

6 and BT cut off our broadband because Sky changed the line, and Sky advisor said there was no cancellation noted anywhere! Not impressed. It's been a week and I can't seem to cancel

Sky. 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KateFFF If you cancel too close to the date agreed this can happen as Openreach will not have had time to react to the change. BT should be able to get the line switched back though - note thst the isp gaining the customer takes the action. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion