Discussion topic: Hello, I move house , today 11.10.2022 someone should come and connected me broadband why?

This message was authored by Danek32 This message was authored by: Danek32

Hello, I move house , today 11.10.2022 someone should come and connected me broadband why?

this is second time when I was waiting for someone who will connected my broadband. Please explain me. Today should be someone!

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hello, I move house , today 11.10.2022 someone should come and connected me broadband why?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Danek32 you are not talking to Sky by posting in the forum. You would need to call Sky to get information about your zccount.

If you have booked a home move more than 14 days ago and were given today as the date then your service should be activated sometime before midnight. Most activations are done remotely Engineers only visit your property if work neds doing to install or repair a line. Sky normally wont know why an appointment was not kept by Openreach until the following day so call them tomorrow.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion