Discussion topic: Logging to Netflix App using Sky ID

This message was authored by Ranabir This message was authored by: Ranabir

Logging to Netflix App using Sky ID

I have recently got Sky Stream along with Netflix. I don't have TV. I am watching Sky TV using SkyGo on mobile and laptops. When I am logging into Netflix with Sky ID, it's saying unknown user. How I can login to Netflix using Sky ID? Can someone please help.

Best Answers
This message was authored by UnrealityTV This message was authored by: UnrealityTV Answer

Re: Logging to Netflix App using Sky ID

@Ranabir wrote:

I have recently got Sky Stream along with Netflix. I don't have TV. I am watching Sky TV using SkyGo on mobile and laptops. When I am logging into Netflix with Sky ID, it's saying unknown user. How I can login to Netflix using Sky ID? Can someone please help.

You'll need to activate your Netflix account with Sky by logging in to the Netflix app on the Stream puck first and creating a Netflix account. This requires your email address and a password to be set. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-using-netflix 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by UnrealityTV This message was authored by: UnrealityTV Answer

@Ranabir wrote:

You'll need to activate your Netflix account with Sky by logging in to the Netflix app on the Stream puck first and creating a Netflix account. This requires your email address and a password to be set. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-using-netflix 

Ranabir
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ranabir This message was authored by: Ranabir

@UnrealityTV : I don't have any TV with me. Can I connect my Sky Stream puck any of my friend's (at different palce) TV to login to Netflix App using Stream puck?

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ranabir wrote:

Can I connect my Sky Stream puck any of my friend's (at different palce) TV to login to Netflix App using Stream puck?

Strictly speaking we'd have to say no, because the Stream T&Cs only permit use at the subscription address.

Given the rather unusual circumstances in this case, you'd probably get away with it though.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion