Discussion topic: Returns of equipment

This message was authored by Rory1992 This message was authored by: Rory1992

Returns of equipment

I've returned my broadband, TV and booster. However I had to return my broadband and booster in one box and broadband in another. But returned them all in one box. We only received one box initially so returned all the equipment but then another box appeared a few days after sending the equipment. I'm currently overseas atm in the military and trying to contact sky is a nightmare. Does anyone know of any emails address, WhatsApp or able to contact them without ringing as it will cost a fortune. Many thanks for someone's help.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returns of equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rory1992 

The packaging would arrive independently as the notice period for Broadband is 14 days and Sky Q is 31 days, the packaging sent out near the end of this period.

Are Sky chasing you for a return? If so - Have you kept your proof of posting?

Unipart are the company that deal with returns. Prior to Christmas returns were taking 2+ weeks to be processed at their warehouse. Let us know in this thread about the proof of posting and we can maybe get you some help from the Messaging Team.

If you have the proof it should be a fairly straightforward process. If you haven’t retained it, any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion.

Please don’t try to post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt as Sky don’t allow them on the forum.

By the way Sky don't use email for general communication and the routes to social media are at the bottom of this page.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion