Discussion topic: Charge for replacement router

This message was authored by JacksterF This message was authored by: JacksterF

Charge for replacement router

My router has died. No lights etc and it appears to be the power adaptor which has failed. I contacted sky via email who responded saying they would be in touch within 24 hours.

No contact after 2 days so phoned them. No problem, we can order you a new router. However looking at my future bills I have been charged £9.95  delivery and £39 for a Sky Q hub. This was not mentioned during the conversation.

I have been with sky for over 4 years but if I was a new customer I would have received a new hub and have no charge. How can this be?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Charge for replacement router

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You will have to take this up by calling them again, let them know the date and time you spoke to them so if needs be they can listen to what was said to you,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by NickNewark This message was authored by: NickNewark

Re: Charge for replacement router

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JacksterF Give them a call and ask for that charge  to be removed, if it's failed through no fault of your own, then Sky should be replacing it. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion