Discussion topic: Billing

This message was authored by Louise2119 This message was authored by: Louise2119

Billing

Hi my sky bill was meant to be paid by the 5th of February via direct debit , I recently changed banks so I updated the payment details around 5 days ago, now when I check future payments it says balance carried forward to the 28th of feb which is when my next payment is due too so it says total 149 . I am unable to pay the outstanding 110 until this date so when will my services be restricted? Thanks 

All Replies

Louise2119
Topic Author
This message was authored by Louise2119 This message was authored by: Louise2119

Re: Billing

I've attached screenshots of my bills

C5036473-640B-4FA0-BBF3-2165AA15EE0D.png

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Louise2119 

Your image was rejected. Feel free to submit it again blocking out your account number and any other personal information. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If it says that this bill has been carried forward and Sky can take it from your next bill then you shouldn't have any issues so just make sure your payment details are now correct via your account

You do not need to pay the bill manually yourself as Sky will take it with your next bill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Louise2119
Topic Author

5FAA6BE8-AE8D-4C02-884D-E36E72B81C4D.png

Louise2119
Topic Author

3FA89D9C-4330-4B71-A80F-CA5F8D920803.jpeg

@Louise2119 
I have answered your question for you in my post above so don't say this bill yourself as Sky will take it on the 28th.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Louise2119
Topic Author

1BFC9051-F770-42E6-883E-6580B3863F2A.jpeg

Louise2119
Topic Author

DD01C0A1-68BD-4F15-B6BC-21DE443FAE87.jpeg

thank you this is what it says? Am I likely to be restricted until payment goes on the 28th ? Thanks 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Already answered, I think. I assume Sky has not emailed/texted you to request payment immediately.

Louise2119
Topic Author

No I haven't had any emails or messages for immediate payment 

@Louise2119 

If you look at the bill for the 28th you should see that the £110 has been adddd to that so you do not need to do anything as this payment will be taken then.

This message was authored by Deb80 This message was authored by: Deb80

Did your account get restricted my I wasn't able to pay my recent bill and it now says its carried onto next months

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion