Discussion topic: Puk Remote Control Not Working

This message was authored by AAlex0111 This message was authored by: AAlex0111

Puk Remote Control Not Working

Hello

I just received my two Puk boxes I set up the first one successfully. But the second box the remote control is not working. I have attempted the instructions of pressing 7 & 9 / 4 & 6  but still not working. Frustrating. Do you advice on what to do?

Best Answers
This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker Answer

Re: Puk Remote Control Not Working

Do the backlight buttons on the problem remote light up when you pick up/raise the remote or press any of the buttons on it?

If so, try pressing & holding buttons 1 & 3 together - does this start the pairing proess? 

If not, yuo may need to call Sky to arrange a replacement remote (just been through this myself; Sky Glass remote has worked fine since we got it a fortnight ago. Puck remote failed after a week or so and had to call to get it replaced.)

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@AAlex0111 wrote:

Hello

I just received my two Puk boxes I set up the first one successfully. But the second box the remote control is not working. I have attempted the instructions of pressing 7 & 9 / 4 & 6  but still not working. Frustrating. Do you advice on what to do?

Call Sky. Get it replaced. There are a huge number of faulty remotes that have been sent out for several months. 

This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker Answer

Do the backlight buttons on the problem remote light up when you pick up/raise the remote or press any of the buttons on it?

If so, try pressing & holding buttons 1 & 3 together - does this start the pairing proess? 

If not, yuo may need to call Sky to arrange a replacement remote (just been through this myself; Sky Glass remote has worked fine since we got it a fortnight ago. Puck remote failed after a week or so and had to call to get it replaced.)

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.
AAlex0111
Topic Author
This message was authored by AAlex0111 This message was authored by: AAlex0111

Thank you. No lights show up on the remote control.

But the other remote control works for both boxes.

I will contact SKY and request a replacement.

Thank you for your help.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion