Discussion topic: No tracking order anymore?

This message was authored by MichaelC1986 This message was authored by: MichaelC1986

No tracking order anymore?

I recently ordered sky broadband. There was initially an order for 24/10/2022, but now it's disappeared. Has it been cancelled or something?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: No tracking order anymore?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MichaelC1986  Have you tried to contact Sky on this matter to find out what happened to your order when you noticed this had happened?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
MichaelC1986
Topic Author
This message was authored by MichaelC1986 This message was authored by: MichaelC1986

I did phone them, and the guy said it has been confirmed as ordered, but the tracking order is not on the webpage 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MichaelC1986What did they say to you regarding the fact that you could not seem to be able to track the order when you log in on your account and see no order to track?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by GemLu This message was authored by: GemLu

The same thing has happened to me. Unsure if this is a Sky issue and will resolve in the morning. I'm hoping so, if not I guess the only option will be to ring them. Has anyone else had this issue and found any information?

This message was authored by burger007 This message was authored by: burger007

Same thing has happened to me was able to track my order now its disappered.

MichaelC1986
Topic Author

The person on the phone didn't have a solution, just that my order was confirmed and he didn't know why the tracking order was not appearing 

This message was authored by burger007 This message was authored by: burger007

Order status seems to be back up and running for me.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion