Discussion topic: No contact

This message was authored by Leefromdevon This message was authored by: Leefromdevon

No contact

Sky initially turned up on the 10th Feb to do a fibre install on the second floor at my flat - unfortunately without a ladder. I had called Sky two weeks prior and asked for the second floor install to be recorded on the job card but the call was ineffective. The Sky chap that turned up on the 10th said it would be handed to the priority team and someone would be in contact within two hours - and hopefully an Openreach engineer would be able to visit to complete the installation of FTTP. Its now been four days and despite phoning each day Sky will only say - someone will be in touch. I've tried phoning the original install engineer, phoning customer services, phoning diamond club customer services. Still nothing. Any advice appreciated.

All Replies

Leefromdevon
Topic Author
This message was authored by Leefromdevon This message was authored by: Leefromdevon

Re: No contact

Phoned again two days ago spoke to a helpful chap who sent me a text:

Dear Lee.
We are waiting for a suitably skilled engineer to complete the internal work. We apologize for the inconvenience and are trying our best to complete this work as early as possible. Our Next review will follow on 17/02/2023. However we will notify you again if any new information. NoReply

I took the opportunity to state that the property is empty and i am attending it as required for appointments - so would need at least 24hrs notice. I also stated this was the worst customer service i had ever had from Sky - in the past 20 years. I will be calling again tomorrow for another 'update'.

Leefromdevon
Topic Author

Re: No contact

They have just messaged saying an Openreach engineer is not yet available for the job and they will contact them again on the 20th Feb (2023). Oh well. I wonder if BT has long lead times....

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion