Discussion topic: Returns

This message was authored by Ntb1701 This message was authored by: Ntb1701

Returns

After leaving sky they sent me a box I packaged the old equipment up & put the returns sticker on it & took it to the post office & returned it to sky. I've got the proof of postage & tracking number & sky received it on 17/6/23. They keep contacting me saying they need my equipment returned? Tried the app, & sky.com both useless, tried calling but they're not receiving calls. Not sure what more I can do?  Please help. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Returns

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ntb1701  To get you some help I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Ntb1701  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Ntb1701
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ntb1701 This message was authored by: Ntb1701

You are still asking for returns but they were sent some time ago on tracking [content removed]

Thanks

Moderator note: personally identifiable information removed

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Ntb1701 wrote:

You are still asking for returns but they were sent some time ago on tracking No (deleted).

@Ntb1701 

Would you like your post re-escalating?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Ntb1701 

We can re-escalate your post to Sky if you want but you need to let us know on this thread. Your previous post was removed as it contained potentially identifiable information. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-This has now been resolved, and we are closing this. If there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion