Discussion topic: problem with internet speed

This message was authored by Momesso This message was authored by: Momesso

problem with internet speed

good afternoon

Already if it is a week that I'm facing difficulty checking the internet, my videos when I go to watch on youtube platform, tiktok etc is crashing and does not load

The speed of my internet is terrible

Please check this out for me

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: problem with internet speed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Momesso you are addressing Sky by posting on the forum. The quickest way to get your connection tested is to run the connection test in the My Sky app which if you let it will go on and test the wifi connection to your devices.

Otherwise give Sky a call dialling 150 on your Sky Talk line is free.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Momesso  You are not talking to Sky, this is a customer to customer based forum. If you would like help with your internet speed could you please post your router stats.

Could you please post your router stats following the link below.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#M101...

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

@Momesso you are addressing Sky by posting on the forum. The quickest way to get your connection tested is to run the connection test in the My Sky app which if you let it will go on and test the wifi connection to your devices.

Otherwise give Sky a call dialling 150 on your Sky Talk line is free.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Momesso
Topic Author
This message was authored by Momesso This message was authored by: Momesso

I am informing you that I have no internet and it does not work

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion