Discussion topic: Billing problem from abroad1

This message was authored by Jan1tP This message was authored by: Jan1tP

Billing problem from abroad1

I am abroad and my credit card is compromised so I have closed it. This is the one I use on my Sky account. The chat bot is useless and I can't find an answer to my problem, which is... I can't get the Sky site to accept another card from abroad an Sky are threatening to withdraw my services because the payment is overdue. I have changed the card details to DD on the site but, well, computer says no when it comes to sorting out the bill for this month. Please help!

All Replies

Jan1tP
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jan1tP This message was authored by: Jan1tP

Speak to Sky from abroad using WhatsApp

Hi

I have quite a complicated query and the bot keeps apologizing that it can't help but then dumps the query. I need a human. There are no email addresses, I can't get phone access, (I am off the coast of South America), and Sky are threatening to remove my services after umpteen years.

Is there a WhatsApp or an email address?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Speak to Sky from abroad using WhatsApp

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There's no email address. I believe Sky have a presence on WhatsApp but I don't know how to access it. You could try their Twitter/X feed or Facebook Messenger. 

Or if you tell us about your query we may be able to guide you?

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Speak to Sky from abroad using WhatsApp

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jan1tP  I'm not sure why you created 2 seperate threads for this issue, both have been merged for continuity.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion