Discussion topic: Satellite Signal issue

This message was authored by Tom154 This message was authored by: Tom154

Satellite Signal issue

Hi, having a lot of channels affected by problem with satellite signal. Have tried the 'restart' trick but no success. What's the best way to fix???

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Satellite Signal issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tom154  You've posted in the accessibility forum which is not for these issues.

Which box do you have Sky+ or Sky Q?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Satellite Signal issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tom154 

As you haven't told us whether you have Sky Q or Sky+ here is the advice for both…

Sky Q ~ If it displays no satellite signal take a look at the troubleshooting here
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-tv-no-satellite-signal-sky-q
It may then give you the opportunity to arrange an engineer to check the alignment of your dish. If you’re on a communal dish system in the UK you’ll have to contact your landlord or building management company rather than Sky.

Sky+ ~ Sky no longer deploy an engineer for Sky+ / Sky+HD issues. If it’s a dish issue you will need to contact a local independent satellite engineer to investigate at your own expense. The exception to this is if you already have Sky Protect cover through Domestic and General Insurance whereby you can still contact D&G and request attendance.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion