Discussion topic: Returns Box ?

This message was authored by MarkMuk This message was authored by: MarkMuk

Returns Box ?

Hi all,

I recently left Sky Broadband.  I keep getting text messages saying I haven't returned the equipment.  However, I'm sure one of the emails I received from sky said they would send me a returns package ? which I haven't received ?

Do they still send a returns package ?

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Returns Box ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MarkMuk  You can use your own packaging as per this link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband-t2

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@MarkMuk  You can use your own packaging as per this link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband-t2

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@MarkMuk 
Providing you’ve cancelled successfully the returns packaging is usually sent out near the end of a cancellation period, [14 days for broadband], to the address that the account is registered at.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and see if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting very safe and indefinitely as Unipart, who handle the UK returns, don’t appear to be that well organised.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Greenmount+psrk This message was authored by: Greenmount+psrk

Go to an post.ie and create your own free return label 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion