Discussion topic: Talk to a sky member team

This message was authored by Stephen+Roles This message was authored by: Stephen+Roles

Talk to a sky member team

Hello, I can't get through to speak to anyone due to my phone number being recognised and it wanting to set up a new account, but I've already done that so it is impossible for me to get through to someone to speak to someone

It’s a gas ️ man

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Talk to a sky member team

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I suspect it's just asking for your account number so that the call reception system can link it to your phone number.

Stephen+Roles
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stephen+Roles This message was authored by: Stephen+Roles

No, I have been trying to get through for the past two hours and every time I ring is asking me the same question regards to my address because I have stopped my account I keep going round in circles

It’s a gas ️ man
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Stephen+Roles wrote:

No, I have been trying to get through for the past two hours and every time I ring is asking me the same question regards to my address because I have stopped my account I keep going round in circles

Can you clarify 'stopped my account'?

You mention address now, rather,than account number...

Stephen+Roles
Topic Author

I have set up a new contract this morning and spoken to a lady who has set it all up and then 

my previous account has now been cancelled. Unfortunately the system is not recognising this so every time I call it's asking me for my house number and then it automatically asked me to set up a new payment method although this is already been done this morning I'm getting absolutely so frustrated with this. Can you help me by putting me through to someone to speak to over the phone thanks 

It’s a gas ️ man
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

We are customers here so is your question something we can help you with ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion