Discussion topic: Receipt of returned parcel email concerns.

This message was authored by Barry1506 This message was authored by: Barry1506

Receipt of returned parcel email concerns.

Hi! I'm very sorry if I'm in the wrong place for this question, I have recently returned a faulty Sky Q Hub 4.2, I followed the exact return steps,including making sure all the items were present and correct and packed with care, I returned the faulty hub the next day using the Sky provided returns sticker, but unfortunately I have lost the reciept of return which is my proof and tracking number of it being returned. 

I'm concerned because I won't know if Sky have received my returned parcel, I want to keep my account in good order, should I have received any emails saying that it's on its way back to Sky?

thank you in advance 😊 I'm really quite worried as I didn't keep/lost the returns receipt and I don't want to incur a charge even though I 100% sent it back the very next day! 

Am I worrying over nothing? Or do I need to contact Sky about this? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Receipt of returned parcel email concerns.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Usually when returning equipment you would receive an email thanking you for sending it off but I'm not sure the same happens when you return a faulty item.

Personally I wouldn't worry but should you be told it hasn't been returned help can be arranged here for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Barry1506
Topic Author
This message was authored by Barry1506 This message was authored by: Barry1506

Re: Receipt of returned parcel email concerns.

Thank you for your reply, I'm sure Sky have dealt with lost receipts before, I'll give it a few more days to see if it arrives, as I noticed the Return Label they supplied was 2nd class. If I've not heard anything in 4 days Max, I'll go ahead and contact them to confirm if they've received my parcel. Thank you again, I appreciate it! 😊

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion