Discussion topic: Landline Phone number for Sky Ireland

This message was authored by Cloudnine9 This message was authored by: Cloudnine9

Landline Phone number for Sky Ireland

I want to sign up with Sky Broadband. I live in Ireland and the only phone number is a 0818 number which costs a fair bit of money to ring. I cannot find a landline number to ring. Yes, I know I could sign up online but I am old and prefer to speak to someone. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Landline Phone number for Sky Ireland

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cloudnine9 
Using a Sky Mobile call free by just dialling 150, otherwise it is the 0818 number I'm afraid.

You can use this link:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides the 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t like us typing the digits in full). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Cloudnine9
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cloudnine9 This message was authored by: Cloudnine9

Thanks Daniel. I have the 0818 number but have been told the charge could be |€1.99 a minute. I wont be signing with Sky then as if I have issues I will not be able to contact Sky without paying  phone charges. I find this odd. I thought Sky was looking for customers.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cloudnine9 

If it's the same as in the UK, once your broadband and Sky Talk landline are up and running its free to call Sky from the landline either by just dialling 150 or the 0333 numbers (or in your case 0818). Perhaps a Sky customer based in the ROI can confirm that either way.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion