Discussion topic: Billing

This message was authored by CaseyB96 This message was authored by: CaseyB96

Billing

my bill is overdue and only get paid tomorrow morning I'm wondering if you can reconnect my wifi until I can pay it tomorrow, I've been in hospital giving birth to a baby so I haven't been able to sort anything out 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Congratulations @CaseyB96 

however

If your services are restricted any call to Sky will prompt you to pay first. Before Sky reinstate your services you will have to pay what you owe and also set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will also have to pay the next bill as well. If you allow your arrears to remain for 56 days Sky may terminate your account.

[Depending on your previous payment history you may be able to pay all but £25 which will then be added to your next bill, although this does NOT apply for a Sky Mobile restriction].

If you can’t pay it all in one go you can pay what you want, when you want, but until the bill is paid off in full Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay.

Once your payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but be aware this may not be instant especially at a weekend as the banks are closed. Once you’ve done all this, if you have a query regarding your bill/payments you can call Sky and discuss it.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion