Discussion topic: Complaints Email address

This message was authored by porcupine2 This message was authored by: porcupine2

Complaints Email address

I have been trying to renew my broadband.  But the service has been terrible. Due to disabilities I cannot use my phone and have been repeatedly told to phone or they have tried to phone me.  Everytime I say email only I receive a phonecall and then an email saying we tried to phone you please call ...

I tried raising a complaint on the website complaint form but all I get is the "If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us." email. 

Is there an actual email address where I can talk to a person who actually reads emails and does not give a copy and paste response? 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Complaints Email address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@porcupine2  Are you registered with sky accessibility given your circumstances?

if not I would register and deal with that team directly going forward, they have more options available to contact including email 

as a general rule Sky doesn't use email as a communication route 

https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
porcupine2
Topic Author
This message was authored by porcupine2 This message was authored by: porcupine2

As far as I know yes.  As I have done it over email a couple of times before. I've been a customer for over 13 years, and the email address is . (removed)

It's been absolutely shocking treatment for about 2 weeks now.  As if no one actually reads the emails and just gives copy and paste responses.  

This was the reply after the umpteenth time I said I couldn't use a phone

In order to renew your Sky Package with the best offers available, I need to call you and transfer the call to our Values Team. As they are available only on calls, I request you to call our Customer Services Team on .....

Right now I am ready to just say sod it and move to virgin. 

Moderator note: Removed email address.

porcupine2
Topic Author

Here we ago again.  After once again saying no phone calls I just received 

Thanks for contacting us about your Sky account.

We've tried calling you about your complaint but haven't been able to get hold of you. If your issue is still unresolved please contact us so we can help.

If we don't hear from you, we'll assume everything is resolved and close your case within 28 days of the date of this notification.

Thanks,

Your Sky Team

FWIW no one tried to phone me this time 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It is closed now @porcupine2 but there is a messaging service you can use that opens again tomorrow at 9am:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility

Go to the bottom of the page and wait fro the options to load.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
porcupine2
Topic Author

So I cannot do it via email like I have done in previous years and keep a record of my conversation for my records? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It looks like you can't if they keep wanting to do it via the phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@porcupine2 wrote:

So I cannot do it via email like I have done in previous years and keep a record of my conversation for my records? 

You can keep a copy of the messaging chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion