Discussion topic: Lost phone

This message was authored by Alice1145 This message was authored by: Alice1145

Lost phone

One of the phones under my account was lost, it hasnt been handed in and the SIM/Phone has been blacklisted/ cancelled. 

However I was wondering if I can cancel the data/minutes/calls part of the contract as I am not using it now- I understand 

All Replies

Alice1145
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alice1145 This message was authored by: Alice1145

Re: Lost phone

One of the phones under my account was lost, it hasnt been handed in and the SIM/Phone has been blacklisted/ cancelled. 

However I was wondering if I can cancel the data/minutes/calls part of the contract as I am not using it now- I understand that I will stay have to pay the part of thecontract for the actual phone but if I am not using the calls etc do I still have to pay for it? 

Thanks 

This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

Re: Lost phone

If you're still within your contract then yes you have to continue with the payments as you can obtain a replacement sim for use in another phone. If out of contract then you could cancel it but would lose the number.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion