Discussion topic: Netflix account

This message was authored by elevonic59 This message was authored by: elevonic59

Netflix account

Hi all. We've been watching Netflix on Stream through the account we had before getting Stream. No problems before yesterday. Tried watching it yesterday and it's defaulted to the basic account that comes with Sky. Can't log out and back in through Stream, logged into the basic Netlix account through the Web and logged out of all devices. Tried again on Stream and it said sign in, clicked on that and just goes back into the basic account. Is it a known glitch and how I can get back to my original account? Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Netflix account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@elevonic59 the payment for Netflix switches to being via Sky once you activate your account so unless you are paying extra to upgrade the account you will only get the basic Netflix service. See here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-using-netflix for how it works and how to sort out issues.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
elevonic59
Topic Author
This message was authored by elevonic59 This message was authored by: elevonic59

Hi, yes, I was aware of that. We had a paid for account before we got Stream, we have been using that account on the Stream puk for months with no problem. Yesterday it just defaulted to the Steam account name.

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Cancel your original account and upgrade your stream account - you ll save a few pounds 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion