Discussion topic: Full fibre

This message was authored by Skyhelp58 This message was authored by: Skyhelp58

Full fibre

Following an email from Sky I'm trying to upgrade to full fibre free of charge. All was well till final screen where 'something went wrong screen appeared now I'm stuck. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Full fibre

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skyhelp58 the forum does not allow us to pist numbers. The best one is found by followingbthe need more help or contact us link from the page where you got stuck it will help routecyour call to an agent who can help.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Skyhelp58  Have you tried to call Sky to complete this upgrade?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Skyhelp58
Topic Author
This message was authored by Skyhelp58 This message was authored by: Skyhelp58

Do you have the best number to use ?

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

@Skyhelp58 the forum does not allow us to pist numbers. The best one is found by followingbthe need more help or contact us link from the page where you got stuck it will help routecyour call to an agent who can help.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by AnfieldSouth16 This message was authored by: AnfieldSouth16

Do you know how I can find out when or if full fibre broadband is going to be provided to my address? Is there a reliable source of information?

The best speeds in my area are currently 67Mbps, and I am currently getting 22Mbps with Sky.

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@AnfieldSouth16 

Could you enter your full postal address below and post the table after removing your address from the image will give current status.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@AnfieldSouth16 

Also enter your postcode below for future deployment

https://www.openreach.com/fibre-broadband/where-when-building-ultrafast-full-fibre-broadband

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

This message was authored by AnfieldSouth16 This message was authored by: AnfieldSouth16

AnfieldSouth16_0-1697042576287.png

FTTP is not available and the exchange is not in a current fibre priority programme.

Beyond that it is all acroynyms that I don't recognise?!

@AnfieldSouth16 

Have you tried the second link.  Openreach plan full roll out by 12/26 but that link should give more detail

AnfieldSouth16_0-1697042938751.png

@AnfieldSouth16 

Between now and december 2026 is a vague vague.  Our was the same but we were the same and were upgraded last year

So we are in the last batch of addresses to included in the roll out from Openreach? Marvellous, looks like I might have to take my chances with Virgin Media? Hopefully later this year? 🤞

Thanks for your feedback @cookiemonsteruk , much appreciated.

I have registered for updates from Openreach, and fingers crossed they get here before 2026?!

This message was authored by wullie1 This message was authored by: wullie1

i dont know what body means

@wullie1 

What is your query ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion