Discussion topic: Credit refund after leaving sky

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Credit refund after leaving sky

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Branflake1 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Jake36 This message was authored by: Jake36

Hi @Daniel0210 Can you please help me with the same? I left sky 1 month ago and after my final HBB bill has been generated I have a credit on my account that says it'll go towards my next bill, but I don't have any services live with Sky now.

It shows as a credit against my account of £52. Can you help raise this to the right team for a refund please? 

thanks

Jake

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jake36 
I’ll escalate your post to Sky when it’s more than ten minutes old and the Messaging Team should contact you later.

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Jake36 This message was authored by: Jake36

Perfect thank you 😊

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jake36 

Now escalated.,

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Jake36 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Branflake1 This message was authored by: Branflake1

The messages went to my junk box so I didn't pick them up in time. 

Please could you open up the ticket again? 

Vicky

@Branflake1 

I will escalate your post once it's ten minutes old. The procedure is like last time. Don't forget it'll automatically close if you don't respond in the set times.

Sky customer since 2001

@Branflake1 

Re-escalated. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by LP8 This message was authored by: LP8

Hello, could you please assist with the same? I've got some credit that needs refunding.

@LP8 

Have you recently left Sky? Refunds can take up to 6 weeks from your last day of connection. If you’d rather, as you can confirm it’s showing as a credit on your Sky account we can help get it refunded within 3-5 working days via the Messaging Team on here. Let us know on this thread if that’s what you want to do.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by LP8 This message was authored by: LP8

Thanks for the prompt reply! My last day was 17th of April, I'd rather have it sorted please as we're not pretty much at the "up to 6 weeks" mark.

@LP8 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team should contact you tomorrow.

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @LP8.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion