Discussion topic: Charges

This message was authored by kath1234 This message was authored by: kath1234

Charges

I need some help!!!
My landline and internet stopped working on Tuesday. Rang Sky (eventually) talked with an advisor about the problem. He agreed there was a problem and an engineer was arranged. While on he talked about my bill and said if we renewed that day, instead of the charges going up he would reduce my bill by £5 per month.

Spoke to someone yesterday who said my bill would go up!! Couldn't find the £5 reduction promised to me on Tuesday. So now instead of coming down £5 it will go up by £8.50.

Not amused.

Kath

Best Answers
kath1234
Topic Author
This message was authored by kath1234 This message was authored by: kath1234 Answer

Re: Charges

Found a different number and spoke to 2 different people and they listened to the conversation from Tuesday. They are going to honour the price reduction even though no notes were put on the account.

Kath

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What do you future bills show, is there any sign of this £5 discount, if not you will need to call Sky again about this so they can listen to what was said to you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
kath1234
Topic Author
This message was authored by kath1234 This message was authored by: kath1234

Thanks for that, tried to ring Sky but unfortunately there is a "technical issue" and can't contact them.

Kath
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Perhaps try again tomorrow or later today ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
kath1234
Topic Author
This message was authored by kath1234 This message was authored by: kath1234 Answer

Found a different number and spoke to 2 different people and they listened to the conversation from Tuesday. They are going to honour the price reduction even though no notes were put on the account.

Kath

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion