Discussion topic: Piggybank Rewards - Doesn't work and not sure how to use them!

This message was authored by DanielleYork29 This message was authored by: DanielleYork29

Piggybank Rewards - Doesn't work and not sure how to use them!

Hello,

Hoping someone can help! I have 216.67GB sat in my Piggybank and no way to view my rewards as have had an error message since taking out the contract that states they can't be loaded. I would like to know how else to view these as I would like to see how the extra GB can be redeemed and it's monetary value!

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Piggybank Rewards - Doesn't work and not sure how to use them!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DanielleYork29 
We have been informed (via another post on the forum) that the Piggybank Rewards section is being rebuilt and that it won’t be available until August(ish). If you call Sky (free by dialling 150) they can sort out any rewards for you.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Piggybank Rewards - Doesn't work and not sure how to use them!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you don't mind me saying that is a lot of data in your piggybank so you might be paying to much each month for your sim based on what you actually use.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion