Discussion topic: Unauthorised/hidden payments by Sky!

This message was authored by MiaMai This message was authored by: MiaMai

Unauthorised/hidden payments by Sky!

7E144302-2AAB-4911-9F3A-FF03E275B452.png

I subscribed via phone to Sky broadband (22nd Dec), the lady on the phone was helpful as before we could set up our new box, the old one had to be cancelled by Sky themselves, this old box was owned by my ex step dad who refused to pay the bill or cancel it so it took an extra long time for Sky to set us up with new broadband, we was told 10th Jan. After choosing my package,  the lady apologised for the extra time and said she would apply a £35 refund on the first couple of bills, she specifically said the second bill that would come out would be at the beginning of February and would only be less than £10 as this was what remained from the refunded amount. However yesterday I was charged for several charges that I was not made aware of by the lady. She told me the next thing I would have to pay sky is less than £10 at the start of February. 
I have attached an image of the bill below, my start total is £28 for my package, then -£35 which is all I was made aware of and was promised that was the only part of the bill, however underneath its added £24.95. I was not made aware of any of these payments other than the upfront cost which I paid on 22nd Dec. Can someone help? I feel like I've been lied to by sky 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Unauthorised/hidden payments by Sky!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you wete not made aware of these other charges then all you can do is to cal Sky and explain this to them, if needs be they can listen to what was said to you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion