Discussion topic: Sky Q Returns Charges

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Sky Q Returns Charges

Hi,

I keep on getting text messages to send my sky q and mini box back, I sent it back on the 5th of Feb 

and I have proof of postage with tracking details.

I then contacted sky around 3 weeks later when i got another text message saying my sky equipment hasnt been sent back to which i said i sent bk on the above date. The lady then checks her system and says she can see it has arrived at the returns depot but has not been processed and assures me that i wont get anymore texts about this. But today 15/3/24 i have a text saying that they have applied charges to my account for the equpiment not being returned and even added a extra sky q mini box which i told the lady at the time i only had 1 which she said would sort it self out 

Best Answers
Topic Author
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous Answer

Re: Sky Q Returns Charges

After speaking with sky advisor in the private chat and providing details of the tracking number for my returns from the post office the issue has been resolved and charges removed 🙂

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous I will escalate your post to teh Sky staff here, they will be able to assist you as you have proofof postage.

look out for either a private message inviting you to chat or a blue chat bubble appearing towards the bottom of your screen(it won't be instant).

Once you start the chat you have 48 hours to respond but don't worry if you can't we can always rescalate if needed.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Anonymous.

Topic Author

New to this chat . where do i find the invite to the private chat

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Anonymous 
You should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Topic Author

Still not had the private chat icon appear so not been able to sort this out yet 😞

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Do you not see a red chat bubble at the bottom of this page as it was sent to you at 12.41 yesterday,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Topic Author

Got a new private message from a sky expert and that has opened up the private chat 🙂

Topic Author
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous Answer

After speaking with sky advisor in the private chat and providing details of the tracking number for my returns from the post office the issue has been resolved and charges removed 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion