Discussion topic: Refund

This message was authored by Kuri This message was authored by: Kuri

Refund

When signing up for a new device i was charged an upfront payment, after 15 minutes i accidentally cancelled this trying to find the contract to sign, I eventually called and took out the device and was charged another £94, I was advised that the refund would be returned to me in 14 days but I am still waiting to receive the funds in my account. 

It looks like my refund has been used as credit when I was promised this would be returned to my account and was told it could not be used as credit 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kuri 

So is the first down payment showing as a credit on your Sky account in which case it'll be used to pay towards your next bill(s)? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Kuri
Topic Author

I was promised by the support team this would be refunded to the original payment method, I was not informed this would be credited to my sky account 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kuri 

That was my understanding too. If it's showing as a credit you'll have to call Sky to see if they can return it to your bank account which would potentially take 3-5 working days. You can call free by dialling 150 from your Sky mobile. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Kuri
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 

I phoned sky two separate times times and I was promised this would be refunded to the account making payment, not my sky account 

1000000695.jpg

Kuri
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 

Thank you I will call and speak to them

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion