Discussion topic: Australia masterchef Season 16 (UK)

This message was authored by Del1947 This message was authored by: Del1947

Re: Australia masterchef Season 16 (UK)

The only problem is the background music is too loud and I don't seem to be able to get subtitles when I have recorded it.  It says no subtitles.  Any idea  why  as it is supposed to have them!

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Del1947 wrote:

The only problem is the background music is too loud and I don't seem to be able to get subtitles when I have recorded it.  It says no subtitles.  Any idea  why  as it is supposed to have them!

hi @Del1947 

I have just looked at my recordings and just checked the last 2 episodes and both have subtitles on my recordings - have you actually tried putting them on rather than relying n the info ?

Edit : I don't know if it makes any difference but I record off the HD channel

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MamaSG wrote:

Love it. The standard of cookery is so high and the atmosphere is paced well. I really like the judges more than I thought I would. I deliberately spoilered myself so I can watch the finalists' journeys specifically.

Ah I am not the only one  then - I enjoy reading the wiki for the show and find knowing the outcome for the shows actually helps me enjoy them more but I know many prefer never to know

As I am hopeless remembering names I miss the intro sequence with all the contestants that they used to start the shows with.   

This message was authored by MamaSG This message was authored by: MamaSG

@nigea99 yes, I miss the intro too.... 

This message was authored by spacamac This message was authored by: spacamac

I've just found it's on, joining at episode 16, I can watch from this point however when trying to catch up on previous episodes, it says I don't have the required subscription to download the programme. Why if I can watch and record it ??

This message was authored by MontyJenga1 This message was authored by: MontyJenga1

Is it me or has this show gone over to the 'dark side'? I feel as if I'm watching a game show not a cooking show! It's all very OTT and I'm only just watching the first episode but I can feel the hackles going up - it's very 'fake' - lot's of screaming and shouting. Shame - hope it gets better otherwise it's lost  a HUGE fan in me! I'm currently re-watching (for about the 3rd time) all the previous shows - they're fab, fun and not fake (in my opinion anyway). 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion