Discussion topic: U & Dave etc

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: U & Dave etc

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lettice wrote:

@Mister_Dalek wrote:

This really made me smile - it's very well done. Simple, cleverly done, gets the point across, and Cher looks like she's having a ball (probably due to her humongous fee) 

Much better than Sky's recent Andrew Garfield campaign which is, for me, utterly baffling. 

Yes, that is done very well, enjoyed it.

Agree on the recent Sky one if it's the one about a train. Its a bit naff and yes baffling is the right choice to describe it.

No idea on who the guy is in it, if is that his name, not heard of him.

@lettice 

He's the main character (medic) in what I thought was a Good war film... Hacksaw Ridge 

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

@Doc5907 wrote:

@lettice wrote:

@Mister_Dalek wrote:

This really made me smile - it's very well done. Simple, cleverly done, gets the point across, and Cher looks like she's having a ball (probably due to her humongous fee) 

Much better than Sky's recent Andrew Garfield campaign which is, for me, utterly baffling. 

Yes, that is done very well, enjoyed it.

Agree on the recent Sky one if it's the one about a train. Its a bit naff and yes baffling is the right choice to describe it.

No idea on who the guy is in it, if is that his name, not heard of him.

@lettice 

He's the main character (medic) in what I thought was a Good war film... Hacksaw Ridge 

Agreed! He was also Spiderman (and dated Emma Stone) for a bit, and was very good in tick tick Boom! and Under The Banner Of Heaven.

This message was authored by cjtsmith This message was authored by: cjtsmith

I'm sure people will cope. They got used to the name Dave pretty quickly in 2007 when it changed from UKTV G2.

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Talk is the pay channels will get the U& prefix when they go Free,  Alibi and Gold shows especifically have links on u.co.uk which just say not currently unavailable On Demand

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion