Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Hi all. So tomorrow is the launch of the 3 devices. 

on Tuesday evening I received an email telling me DPD would delivery the parcel on the 14th, I obviously knew this to be incorrect but put it down to sky packaging the devices and printing the shipping labels which automatically notifies DPD of a parcel needing collecting and in turn sends the automatic email to the customer.

In the early hours of this morning the purple banner under my devices in my sky has changed to "order despached" and I've received a message in my messages section of my sky informing me the phone will soon be on its way with the tracking number I received in the DPD email on Tuesday evening. Nothing on the tracking yet except they're awaiting the parcel.

What are everyone else's situations? The above applies to iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB Space Black, the partner ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB Silver and is still to receive any communication bar the order confirmation last Friday and his purple banner simply says "on preorder" 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ellskill wrote:

on Tuesday evening I received an email telling me DPD would delivery the parcel on the 14th, I obviously knew this to be incorrect

Sky did confirm on here yesterday that this email was sent in error and that if you were sent it you are looking at delivery on the 16th. This would match up with what you have sent here as the stock for your order appears to be on the way to DPD, if this is the case I would have thought you would receive an email later today, perhaps this evening letting you know they will e delivery it tomorrow and then on Friday you should see be sent another email with a time slot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Ellskill wrote:

on Tuesday evening I received an email telling me DPD would delivery the parcel on the 14th, I obviously knew this to be incorrect

Sky did confirm on here yesterday that this email was sent in error and that if you were sent it you are looking at delivery on the 16th. This would match up with what you have sent here as the stock for your order appears to be on the way to DPD, if this is the case I would have thought you would receive an email later today, perhaps this evening letting you know they will e delivery it tomorrow and then on Friday you should see be sent another email with a time slot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Ellskill
Topic Author

@caesarome likely won't receive another email from DPD as they've already sent one. Should see movement on the tracking though later today probably evening time maybe not till the early hours of the morning 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The one sent in the week was an error so I can't see why they would email you again as this is what they usually do with delivery and these phones are no exception.

This message was authored by April92 This message was authored by: April92

how early did you pre-order your device? I have preordered the exact same as you but on my sky app it just says coming soon on the delivery details

Ellskill
Topic Author

@April92 pre ordered the space black pretty early, the silver a little later. Where are you seeing coming soon?

00392313-5386-471F-8C82-D6D0AA77B49B.png

Ellskill
Topic Author

@April92 all I see is a yellow triangle I don't see a screenshot 

Ahh not sure why, it's on the sky mobile app. It says expected delivery date; coming soon

granted I did only pre-order it on the 10/9 so maybe I'm getting it a little later 

Ellskill
Topic Author

@April92when I go into orders or track my order all I get is contact us to get an update on your order. A screenshot of what you see would be great if you cooks get it to come through 

This message was authored by Helenwilson93 This message was authored by: Helenwilson93

iPhone 14 pro max gold 256gb

Pre ordered the iPhone 14 pro max gold 256gb said delivery after 16th September which is why I ordered it. Now I've had a message saying I'll get it by the 7th October has anyone else had this message?

Ellskill
Topic Author

Re: iPhone 14 pro max gold 256gb

@Helenwilson93 they're obviously giving you a more precise timeframe rather than "after 16th September" as that could literally be anytime

This message was authored by NightWRhodes This message was authored by: NightWRhodes

I pre ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max, will i recieve the handset tomorrow or will I be waiting over the weekend for it?

Ellskill
Topic Author

@NightWRhodes no one here can tell you. What's does your online account say when you sign in?

This message was authored by NightWRhodes This message was authored by: NightWRhodes

@Ellskill it just says "on pre order" 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion