Discussion topic: No internet

This message was authored by Alex232323 This message was authored by: Alex232323

No internet

Anyone else having trouble with their broadband connection in the D4 area? My internet has been gone since approx. 4pm. The internet light on the router is orange. I've tried almost everything, resetting, rebooting, unplugging every cable but to no avail. Any help?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: No internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does any issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/broadband

If not what happens when you run the test here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Alex232323
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alex232323 This message was authored by: Alex232323

It says all services are up and running in my area and I can't access the connection test since I'm not the main account holder and my account isn't registered to this address. We tried the at home steps but nothing worked. 

This message was authored by Ado1701. This message was authored by: Ado1701.

Re: No internet le18 no broadband

Le18 no broadband 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alex232323 if your connection is still down the account holder will have to report the fault to Sky. Unfortunately they can only deal with the account holder or someone previously set up as authorised to deal on their behalf.. 

@Ado1701. At anytime several thousand Sky customers will have faults affecting their broadband as Sky have over 6 million broadaband accounts. Run the full conection test in the My Sky app over a mobile connection as thst will tell yoou if there is a known fault. If there isnt call Sky to report the issue. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion