Discussion topic: Auto compensation

This message was authored by EdwardTheCat This message was authored by: EdwardTheCat

Auto compensation

Hi,

My Broadband & Talk order has been delayed for over 15 days now. And I don't know how long  I have to wait for it. I've spent quite a lot of money to connect my devices to the iternet for work through my phone's 5G. I want to know whehter I am qualified to get the auto compensation. (Note, I read the web for auto compensation, it is not clear for me. I want a yes or no answer for my case please). If I can't get compensation,  am I entitled to have free cancelation under conditions and terms so that I can swap to another 5-G based broadband supplier? I don't want to waste money for waiting a service. My help request case number is: [content removed] Many thanks for the help.

Cheers

Moderator note: personally identifiable information removed

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Auto compensation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EdwardTheCat wrote:

I want to know whehter I am qualified to get the auto compensation. (Note, I read the web for auto compensation, it is not clear for me. I want a yes or no answer for my case please).

No one here can give you that answer, and I suspect Sky frontline support might struggle too.  It comes down to whether you were actually given an 'initial activation date' as defined by Ofcom.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion