Discussion topic: Accessing internet history?

This message was authored by Mcoles3 This message was authored by: Mcoles3

Accessing internet history?

Hi, I had sky broadband Aug ‘22 - Feb ‘23. Can I still access its internet history?

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Accessing internet history?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mcoles3  You can check Internet history on your browser.  Have you tried that?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Mcoles3
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mcoles3 This message was authored by: Mcoles3

I don't live in that house any more. And I've upgraded my laptop and phone since. So everything I can easily lose will likely be gone, but I read that you can gather the internet search history from the wifi stored history? I'm not sure if that is part of Sky Broadband or not? - I'm very clueless when it comes to technology

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mcoles3 wrote:

I don't live in that house any more. And I've upgraded my laptop and phone since. So everything I can easily lose will likely be gone, but I read that you can gather the internet search history from the wifi stored history? I'm not sure if that is part of Sky Broadband or not? - I'm very clueless when it comes to technology

Others may know better, but I believe service providers have a regulatory requirement to keep a record of the sites their customers have visited for a period of time. Pretty sure they won't release it to you, though.

There's no local record kept in your Sky broadband Hub, though.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion