Discussion topic: Cant login to Skysports.com web with Virgin media user details, works on IOS app

This message was authored by Ipm7766 This message was authored by: Ipm7766

Cant login to Skysports.com web with Virgin media user details, works on IOS app

I watch Skysports via the skysports.com website, I use the virgin media link on Sky sports, get no errors but when I return to the main screen, it still says login, I try again, and the same, have tried on Edge, Chrome and Firefox on a windows laptop, and Chrome and Safari on a MAC, it seem to work fine with my IOS app on my Iphone. Is there a known issue?

Sky cinema works fine with my virgin account, but that works with the VirginTV go app.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Cant login to Skysports.com web with Virgin media user details, works on IOS app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As this is a Virgin Media issue only you might want to have a read of this where Virgin have said they are aware of it as a fault has been raised:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Log-in-to-Sky-Sports-failing/td-p/5528080/page/2

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Slimergee This message was authored by: Slimergee

Cant login sky sports through my virgin media account on laptop or pc

I watch Skysports via the skysports.com website, I use the virgin media link on Sky sports, get no errors but when I return to the main screen, it still says login, I try again, and the same, have tried on Edge, Chrome and Firefox on a windows laptop, and Chrome and Safari on a MAC, it seem to work fine with my IOS app on my Iphone. Is there a known issue?

Sky cinema works fine with my virgin account, but that works with the VirginTV go app.

This message was authored by ifik This message was authored by: ifik

Re: Cant login to Skysports.com web with Virgin media user details, works on IOS app

You are not the only one facing this issue, I have raised a "ticket" but am unsure when it will get resolved.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As this is a Virgin Media issue only you might want to have a read of this where Virgin have said they are aware of it as a fault has been raised:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Log-in-to-Sky-Sports-failing/td-p/5528080/page/2

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Slimergee This message was authored by: Slimergee

Thanks 👍 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion