Discussion topic: Cannot connect to Activation Server error message

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by stattofeet This message was authored by: stattofeet

Re: Cannot connect to Activation Server error message

Further to this extremely disappointed and dissatisfied that when I called to see why this was happening the man in Holland 🇳🇱 said that there was an issue they know about and it's being fixed and would I like UHD for free for 2 months (No good to me! Don't have that type of TV) then he tried to offer me Free Sky Kids (again no kids so no good) they need to give us all a partial credit for inconvenience as this is disgusting considering they are happy to put our bills up and take our money 

This message was authored by catlady3 This message was authored by: catlady3

Re: WHY IS SKY NOT REPORTING Nationwide issue with MULTI SCREEN connectivty of qbox to mini boxes

of course they didnt lol and shows they dont know what the issue is or they shoudl have rolled back any changes by now. crazy they are not publishing this on their status site, accoring to that "everything is BON"

Re: WHY IS SKY NOT REPORTING Nationwide issue with MULTI SCREEN connectivty of qbox to mini boxes

Who signed off this change control.

This message was authored by samhugo This message was authored by: samhugo

Re: Sky Q box needs to be authorised to use this service

As in I need to contact them? I was just on with them for 1.5 hours and told to do a software update which I have done now but isn't fixed

This message was authored by Mumford22 This message was authored by: Mumford22

Can't reactivate mini box

Can't reactivate my sky mini box from main box

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WessexCrusader  Your post has been added to a bigger thread discussing the issue sky are aware and working to resolve 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

i cannot even find the number to call sky on to ask **bleep** is going on, all i get is virtual assist which is crap and keeps offering me page about sky mobile!!! and no matter what i click i cannot find a contct number at all.

This message was authored by DavidV248 This message was authored by: DavidV248

Re: Paramount+ Error Code 3304

I'm having the same issue, have reset twice, signed in and out but no luck, this is effecting the main Sky Q box and my minibox.

Re: Sky q mini box not connecting

@WessexCrusader 
And mcdonalds last week

This message was authored by 1871k This message was authored by: 1871k

Kerr

Error : mr104 fix  

This message was authored by DavidV248 This message was authored by: DavidV248

Re: Sky Q Main Box Error 3304 on Paramount+

I am having the same issue could someone contact me too please

This message was authored by CraftyCraig This message was authored by: CraftyCraig

I'm having the same issue. Both mini activation server and Sky Go activation server not wormkng. Done all the usual reset/restart things to no avail. 

It isn't a network issue its a Sky server issue. Following a call with tech support they acknowledged the problem and stated 24hr turnaround to resolve. 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

All 

sky are aware and a ticket is being raised with the relevant support teams

(whilst not necessarily the answer it has been marked as such so the most upto date information is available at the top of the discussion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Q Main Box Error 3304 on Paramount+

@DavidV248  no one will contact you on the back of a forum post, Sky are aware of these issues.  

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by rd61 This message was authored by: rd61

Sky Q mini set up

I am trying to set up the sky mini q box and it keeps saying error and to go to the big sky q box and check that all the items on settings>status are ticked. However only 2 items are ticked and the 'watch via sky go' option and the 'watch on sky q mini box' option are crossed. When I click reactivate nothing happens and no message appears. How do I solve this and complete the set up of the sky q mini box?

Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion