Discussion topic: Cannot connect to Activation Server error message

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Dean8599 This message was authored by: Dean8599

Re: Cannot connect to Activation Server error message

Hi Daniel,

My mini boxes are still not working. I have an x against them in status on the main box and when I try to recativate them nothing happens.

This message was authored by ttttuitt6rfr This message was authored by: ttttuitt6rfr

Thanks for all this you chaps. I have the same problem. Drivin' me nuts.

This message was authored by WessexCrusader This message was authored by: WessexCrusader

WHY IS SKY NOT REPORTING Nationwide issue with MULTI SCREEN connectivty of qbox to mini boxes

Why are they keeping this quiet ?

This message was authored by ttttuitt6rfr This message was authored by: ttttuitt6rfr

Also, trying to fix this by re-authorising Sky Go and the mini box ended up crashing the main box. I rebooted and the main box seems OK but I still can't use the mini box.

This message was authored by samhugo This message was authored by: samhugo

Re: MR104

I have this issue as well - can anyone help?

This message was authored by hjoshi This message was authored by: hjoshi

Two of my three mini boxes are still not working at 2 PM today. I tried reactivating. I can download stuff, but they won't connect to my Sky Q box 

This message was authored by WessexCrusader This message was authored by: WessexCrusader

Re: WHY IS SKY NOT REPORTING Nationwide issue with MULTI SCREEN connectivty of qbox to mini boxes

and the fact connecting to applications no longer work such as as netflix

and when connecting to disney or paramount you can play anything on even the main Q BOX?

Re: Sky q mini box not connecting

this appears to be a nationwide issue that sky doesnt want to report

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: WHY IS SKY NOT REPORTING Nationwide issue with MULTI SCREEN connectivty of qbox to mini boxes

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WessexCrusader  I'm not sure what this has to do with Sky Glass where you posted this, therefore your post has been moved to the correct forum for Sky Q issues.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Re: Sky q mini box not connecting

This imho sounds like similar issues re connectivity that

1) sainsbury and tesco suffered ie customers could not use debit cars at all only cash

2) gregs systems  did work

3) now its sky and only since last night

This message was authored by catlady3 This message was authored by: catlady3

Same issue here since 3am, rebooted main box, now that cannot activate the sky min and sky go options, sad that sky support told someone there is an issue, but their status page shows no issues, and instead shows me trending community posts, which are all about this issue.... come on sky, do better than that

fine but u dont have to be smarmy about it superuser

(removed)

Moderator note: Removed innapropriate remarks.

I wonder if they actually did any testing what so ever and yes i am an IT TESTER/Developer of 25yrs experience

This message was authored by samhugo This message was authored by: samhugo

Sky Q box needs to be authorised to use this service

i have a X on the "watch sky q mini box" on my

main box and it says the Sky Q box needs to be authorised go use this service. None on my mini boxes are working. How do i resolve? 

This message was authored by catlady3 This message was authored by: catlady3

Re: Sky Q box needs to be authorised to use this service

seems to be an issue skys end, see other posts

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion