Discussion topic: Sky Go on Consoles Log-in Problems

This message was authored by Dan16 This message was authored by: Dan16

Sky Go on Consoles Log-in Problems

An unknown error has occurred. (ff2c5038)

anyone had this? Only just downloaded the app on a ps5 and getting this.

I 100% know it is the right username and password and I have deleted and re-downloaded. I have also turned on and off.

thanks 

Moderator note: subject of thread updated to better reflect the conversation

Best Answers
This message was authored by Kenny-J This message was authored by: Kenny-J Answer

Re: Sky Go on Consoles Log-in Problems

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all, we believe this issue is now resolved. Please stop the app and then relaunch, 

Thanks

Kenny J

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Monica+Graves This message was authored by: Monica+Graves

Re: Log In Error PS5

Having the exact same issue 

This message was authored by Bowwowwow This message was authored by: Bowwowwow

Sky Go app unknown error FF2c5038 PS4 and PS5

Hi there,

I've tried logging into the Sky Go app on both my PS4 and PS5 but keep getting the error message 'An unknown error has occurred FF2c5038'. It then just takes me back to email login.

I've tried my login on the app on my phone and tablet and all fine, and my details are definitely correct. I've removed / reinstalled the app, got the latest software and reset internet - any ideas what this error is and how to resolve it?

IMG_8899.jpeg

This message was authored by Jim56 This message was authored by: Jim56

I am having the same issue. Can someone please advise a solution. 

This message was authored by drafter66 This message was authored by: drafter66

Re: Sky Go app unknown error FF2c5038 PS4 and PS5

I am having the exact same issue currently while trying to log in on my Xbox one

This message was authored by Rosiejones95 This message was authored by: Rosiejones95

Re: Sky Go app unknown error FF2c5038 PS4 and PS5

Exactly same on PS5!!!

This message was authored by btnn This message was authored by: btnn

Same issue on a PS4

This message was authored by MissFrog This message was authored by: MissFrog

Same issue on XBOX Series X 😞 just downloaded app and definitely right password as username 

This message was authored by Jaack_x This message was authored by: Jaack_x

Exact same issue 

This message was authored by James369damimfi This message was authored by: James369damimfi

Exact same issue here too

This message was authored by Marston This message was authored by: Marston

Same issue

This message was authored by badgerz This message was authored by: badgerz

Re: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

I have it on my playstation and p.c   bit gey an error  code ff2c5208 when I try and log in with xbox    I have whole home and sky go works on other devices 

This message was authored by badgerz This message was authored by: badgerz

sky go error code ff2c5038

so last week sky go worked on my playstation 5 but not xbox series x.    now its not working on either    I get error code ff2c5038 on both devices.   I can still use sky go on my sons p.c in his room and ony phone.    every body is in the same house so its the same router so thats not the problem and I have sky whole house so thats not the problem. I've deleted and reinstaled both apps on both consoles(ps and xbox) and made sure both are updated so I can only put it down to the sky go app itself.    please help.   I'm disabled and watching sky in my room is a blessing as downstairs is a trek. so it not working 9n either of my consoles is really annoying.     thanks.    my package is sky glass and whole home with movies and entertainment. 

This message was authored by Dirtydools This message was authored by: Dirtydools

Same here 😞 just got my ps5 too

This message was authored by OnlyOn3Kanobi This message was authored by: OnlyOn3Kanobi

Same issue here on Xbox One X.. called and made sure my subscriptions are okay which they are. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion