Discussion topic: Sky Go on Consoles Log-in Problems

Dan16
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dan16 This message was authored by: Dan16

Re: Log In Error PS5

I started this thread... so far just loads of people with same problem which is useless! 

Does sky staff ever see these posts? Is there a way to escelate from here does anyone know? Or is it a phone call needed and to be a n hold for an hour?

This message was authored by Roley This message was authored by: Roley

Me too was watching sky go fine then it just went to log in page so I log back in then just keeps showing error ff2c5038.  Deleted app and reinstall changed password and still not working.  Google it too but nothing is coming up 

This message was authored by MattChancellor This message was authored by: MattChancellor

Same issue here, it must be an ongoing thing

This message was authored by Sm86 This message was authored by: Sm86

Same here, looking out for a solution

This message was authored by Cescbomb This message was authored by: Cescbomb

Yep, same issue as well on a brand new PS5. No login details are working at all - error message ff2c5038 for everything entered. 

This message was authored by 676767 This message was authored by: 676767

I am experiencing the same issue. Xbox one, unable to log into sky go as it throws up "Unknown error" with already quoted error code.  My subscriptions are checked and qualify me to watch sky go! Can we please at least have some feedback from the sky help team acknowledging that there is an issue and it's being looked into.

This message was authored by AnnetteH This message was authored by: AnnetteH

I've been having the same issue with the same error code (ff2c5038) on a brand new Xbox Series X.

This seems to be one of the most popular posts on here over the past few days. Sky employees are replying to other issues. Can this be acknowledged too please?

This message was authored by ScottSThomson This message was authored by: ScottSThomson

Same issue here on Xbox one

This message was authored by EmmaROBZ This message was authored by: EmmaROBZ

We’re code

Hi tried to download sky go on Xbox and keeps saying  error code ff2c5038

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Thank you for highlighting this problem for us.  

I've passed the information on to our support teams who are investigating the issue.

I'm going to make the thread as answered, so that others know it's being looked into. This doesn't mean that we believe that it's fixed.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by SkyUser12 This message was authored by: SkyUser12

Re: Sky Go on Consoles Log-in Problems

I am also facing the same issue on an Xbox Series X. I've tried uninstalling the app, resetting the Xbox. The Xbox is also updated. I've been on the phone for over 2 hours to sky and have been redirected to various departments. Seems like nobody knows the issue! Very frustrating 

This message was authored by Eddieskid This message was authored by: Eddieskid

same problem, currently in SKY queue to fix as son wants to watch gp qualifying on PS4.  nightmare..

This message was authored by Sm86 This message was authored by: Sm86

@Eddieskid please let us know if you get it solved and how

This message was authored by Kenny-J This message was authored by: Kenny-J Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all, we believe this issue is now resolved. Please stop the app and then relaunch, 

Thanks

Kenny J

This message was authored by Jamz1231 This message was authored by: Jamz1231

This issue is still not fixed. The amount we pay for sky just for them to do this is a joke. 

The app only works with mobile hotspot and not wifi.. was working perfectly couple days ago and I can't log in. 

What can be done about this???

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion