Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Gail37 This message was authored by: Gail37

Re: Sky puck

Mine went off on Thursday night,and rang yesterday they said there is a issue with the software and it could take 24 hours to fix,and to leave it switched on,done all this and it is still the same,Hope they fix the software issue soon

This message was authored by Pearce0712 This message was authored by: Pearce0712

Re: Linking to sky account

Does you guys screen just keep changing showing the latest films and stuff but not even let you click on anything? Like my remote doesn't let me click on anything. 

Not only is my sky not working but they are teasing me at the same time 🤣🤣

This message was authored by James631 This message was authored by: James631

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

To resolve the Sky Glass issue I purchased a ethernet cable to connect Sky Glass TV to my Router. This allowed the fix to be completed which was a system update. The Sky pucks I held the standby button underneath the puck and switched the pucks on which allowed a reset. I am fully back up and running watching TV at last. I hope a small discount to our bills from Sky would be more appreciated than a sorry for the inconvienence caused.
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nix37 wrote:

@lettice Ive tried many different broswers, cleared cache etc and still cannot activate.  I tried with a different account that didnt have sky stream and cant get to activate screen on that but obviously cannot use that account.  Its utterly infuriating at this point!

Understand, as we have seen many on  this having problems with the activation page.

We are not sure why it works for some easily and not so for others.

Try the following, even if you have:

Can you log into your Mysky account webpage page ok or even go to Sky.com and login there.

If you can keep that logged in.

Open another tab on the same browser and manually type in either of the urls, the one shown on screen during the process or the one below, with the http:// 

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate

Maybe even try it on a 4g mobile phone connection,  so not connected to your home wifi.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Tj6644 This message was authored by: Tj6644

Think Sky should at least up date message on there phone . I have tried calling for two days on hold for over 2 hrs gave up in end . Think reimbursement is need for lose of tv . 

This message was authored by Lesley07 This message was authored by: Lesley07

Hi

I I have done that but nothing is happening .Ive put my data on my phone and allowed others to join . What am I looking for on the Network setup

thanks

This message was authored by susan110 This message was authored by: susan110

Re: Sky stream still not working.

i've tried everything sick of putting in my wi-fi password but l have a multi room connected and it brings on sky no trouble l think the sky app inside the glass tv as gone down

This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Exactly that still got the code link nothing as of yet still not working I'll give them till Monday next week and try ringing sky again @Kdoodle 

This message was authored by Kdoodle This message was authored by: Kdoodle

No. Not happening 

This message was authored by Kdoodle This message was authored by: Kdoodle

Good luck Jonathan. ..frustrating as some suggestions work for some and not others! 

This message was authored by Steve+Tynan This message was authored by: Steve+Tynan

Yes, 3 days and nothing. I've re set and filled all instructions. Will not turn back on

This message was authored by SteVan171 This message was authored by: SteVan171

Same here gone in Navan

Since Thursday night

Phone says sorry call back Monday there's an issue in your area

Time to give Vodafone a shout not good enough not even an email to let you know  what's happening 

This message was authored by Lynz12345 This message was authored by: Lynz12345

How do I speak to a human sky technical assistant to find out whats happening with sky glass,

I know a lot of sky glass customers don't have it just now. I've tried every avenue for some information & every one of them send me to the same help page which does absolutely nothing to fix the problem. Has anybody had any luck getting onto a human to find out what's going on & how much longer its to be off

This message was authored by susan110 This message was authored by: susan110

sky glass

can't anyone from sky tell you properly what's going on 

This message was authored by MCleaver89 This message was authored by: MCleaver89

Performance issues-sky stream

Stability issues, and checked speeds and equipment and its showing an issue, but also I understand there's outage in the area any indication of when it's going to be fixed??

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion